Instinct Original Grain Free Natural Dry Cat Food

Instinct Original Grain Free Natural Dry Cat Food

Your cat will love this all natural dry cat food from Nature’s Variety.  Instinct Original dry cat food is made with 81% real animal ingredients and nutritious oils, 19% vegetables, fruits and other wholesome ingredients. Responsibly sourced cage free chicken is the #1 ingredient.


A review of Instinct Original Grain Free Dry Cat Food.

Instinct Original dry cat food is high protein cat food made with probiotics to support healthy digestion and omegas for skin & coat. Made without grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meals, artificial colors or preservatives.

best natural pet food store

Our grain free cat food offers balanced nutrition for all cats, including indoor & kittens. Each piece of kibble is coated in freeze dried raw protein for nutrition & taste. Delicious, healthy flavor that even picky kitties will love.

natural cat food

Natural Pet Food Store

81% of the ingredients in this dry cat food is protein, with chicken being the number one ingredient.  As cats need protein for good health, you are starting your pet off well with this food.  The remaining 19% is a healthy blend of fruits and vegetables.  No meat by products are used (they have no nutritional value but are found in cheaper pet foods).  Instinct also refuses to use grain, potato, soy and preservatives, making this a natural, healthy food for your pet.

Great Mix Of Vitamins And Nutrients

Instinct Original has a healthy mixture of live, natural probiotics, natural omegas and antioxidants for digestive health, as well as giving your cat a healthy skin & coat.  Antioxidants are added to help your pet’s immune system, a natural way of avoiding viruses and infections.

This blend is appropriate for cats of all ages.  As your cat get older their diet needs change but the basic requirement for protein stays the same.  Older cats will benefit from the antioxidants and omega oils as much as a younger cat will.  The only change you will need to make will be how much you feed your pet.